¿Necesita traducción? | Precisa de tradução?
¿Necesita traducción? Desde una computadora o portátil, haga clic en "Translate" (Traducir) en el cuadro negro. Desde un teléfono celular o tableta, haga clic en el icono de Accesibilidad en la parte inferior de la pantalla y después haga clic en "Translate" (Traducir).
Precisa de tradução? No computador/laptop clique em "Translate" (Traduzir) na caixa preta. No celular/tablete clique no ícone Accessibilidade na parte inferior da tela e clique em 'Translate' (Traduzir).
Need translation? On a computer/laptop, click "Translate" in the black box. On a mobile phone/tablet click the Accessibility Icon at the bottom of your phone screen and then click 'translate'.
- Scholastic Book Fair Starts tomorrow. Over the next couple of days, students will make wish lists of books they may want to purchase. They will bring this list home to their families with prices. In partnership with our PTO, all students who do not purchase a book by the end of the book fair, will have a book purchased for them. If your child is not able to purchase a book and your family would like to take advantage of this scholarship opportunity (to have PTO provide a book for your child), please contact Principal James Bergeron directly. We are happy to help!
- IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please DO NOT stop in the front of the building to drop off students until after 9:05. Cars stopping before 9:05 causes a large safety issue for our students, families, and staff. Thank you
- If you were unable to schedule a parent conference, please contact Principal James Bergeron directly to set up a good time.
From King Social Workers
Dates to Remember
Please check this calendar each week as new dates may be added.
Monday, 13th - Friday, 18th
- Scholastic Book Fair
- No School
Thursday, 23rd & Friday, 24th
- No School: Thanksgiving Break
- Picture Retake
Coming Soon! CarpooltoSchool powered by Go Together
From the KING PTO
Hello Fabulous King Families!
Book Fair - Let's Keep the Volunteers Coming!
Our kids' Scholastic Book Fair is next week, Nov. 13th through 18th. The kids absolutely LOVE seeing their parents and caregivers involved when they come to browse and shop, and we still really need more help to get this book fair up and running. We know all of us are busy, but please sign up to volunteer to help make the book fair possible, if you at all can. Many slots are still available!
*Please also note that all volunteers must have an up-to-date CORI with King; please check in with the office on your status.
*If you haven't yet signed up your child with an eWallet for the book fair, you can do so here for a convenient and secure payment process for your child:
Sign up for a slot or two here:
Book Fair - Reminders of Schedules!
Monday and Tuesday are preview days, where students will browse and make wish lists. Wednesday through Friday are purchase days. The last day of the book fair is Saturday, November 18th, the day of our pancake breakfast so please sign up below to enjoy a pancake breakfast and shop the last day of the book fair with your kid(s)!
Pancake Breakfast - Sign up to attend and volunteer!
We also need more volunteers for the pancake breakfast, which will be Saturday, November 18th (the same day as the last day of the Scholastic Book Fair)! Click the link and sign in to get a seating slot and/or volunteer to donate goods or help out the day of:
Clothing Drive at the Pancake Breakfast!
King will be collecting items for a clothing drive at our pancake breakfast on Sat., November 18th! Please bring clothes that you would like to donate and we will have bins ready!
Thank you to all of our volunteers so far!
Thanks so much to everyone who has already donated or volunteered now and in the past! These events would not be possible without your support, and we are grateful for everything you are doing for all of our kids.
Family Pick Up/Drop Off Reminders & Video
- Reminder: If you are dropping your child at school prior to 9:05, please be sure to go around the building and drop at door 18 (in the back). Please do not drop in the front of the school unless you are after 9:05. This is a safety issue due to the many cars and busses coming in/out of the property. Thank you!
- IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you are making any changes to your child's daily dismissal plan, please call our main office at (508) 782-7201. You may also email Yenitza Vargas, Office Manager at email@example.com or Erika Leite-Amaral, Assistant Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you email a dismissal change to your student's classroom teacher, please be sure to CC the office staff as well. We ask that all dismissal changes are communicated to us by 2:20 PM to ensure consistent, efficient, and safe dismissal procedures for all students, staff, and families. Thank you!
- Choose CC (will underline in red)
- Click settings (the gear)
- Click by "Subtitles/CC"
- Choose auto-translate and the language you want
Information Regarding transportation for the 23-24 School Year
Tour the school with ROARY!
Important Information SMORE
King Elementary School
English On a computer/laptop, click "Translate" in the black box. On a mobile phone/tablet click the Accessibility Icon at the bottom of your phone screen and then click 'translate'. Spanish Desde una computadora o portátil (laptop), haga clic en "Translate" en el cuadro negro.
Doors open: 8:50am
Breakfast: 8:50am - 9:05am
School begins: 9:05am
School dismissal: 3:20pm
*Early release dismissal: 12:55pm (lunch is served)
*Half day dismissal: 12:20pm (lunch is not served)
Attendance Line: 508-782-7201