Skaggs' Crossing Guard Needed
School Crossing Guard Needed
SCHOOL CROSSING GUARD NEEDED
The City of Plano is urgently seeking applicants to work as a paid School Crossing Guard for your campus beginning immediately. We would like to see this position filled by a parent or grandparent within your school’s community.
If you are interested in filling this position, please contact me at the City of Plano for a telephone interview. MICHELLE ROBERTS, PROGRAM COORDINATOR - 972-951-9252
- HOURS: 7:15 AM – 7:45 AM and 2:35 PM - 3:15 PM
- COMPENSATION: $9.30/hour, 3 hours pay per day for 1 hour and 10 minutes worked
- GROSS INCOME: Estimated $500.00 per month – based on 20 days of school
- Enrollment in the City of Plano retirement program
- All training and required equipment will be provided
- A criminal background check is required and provided by the City
- A mandatory drug screening is required and provided by the City
This is a tremendous opportunity to earn money while providing a much needed and appreciated service for your school’s community. If you deliver students to school each day, why not stay and get paid?! It is a thirty-minute commitment twice per day. The School Crossing Guards currently serving other corners in Plano can tell you what a fun and rewarding job they have.
City of Plano Police
School Crossing Guard Program Coordinator