Asa Packer News
Asa Packer News
Please see below for this week's news.
From the PTA
1- Thank you to the families that participated in the Oasis Dine/Play & Donate and helped raise $100.
2- Info about the Pierogi Fundraiser starting next week:
Important info about the Pierogi Fundraiser
Your child will be receiving 2 types of flyers for our fundraiser.
* Text a picture to local friends
* Post a picture on social media for local friends
* YOU pick up at the school between 4:00 and 6:00 PM on Friday, December 2nd and distribute pierogi orders.
* Hand out (safely!) to people in the community (like on Halloween!)
* Be creative and leave flyers out and about
* THEY pick up their order at the school between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM on Saturday, December 3rd
Online orders only- no collecting money!
The grade with the highest $ sales gets extra RECESS with a special visit from ACE!
Deadline to order is Friday, November 4th.
For questions please contact:
Asa Packer Halloween Parade
Weather permitting, we are planning our Halloween Parade for the morning of October 28th. We will be walking at approximately 9:20. We will continue walking the same route we used last year.
Mark Your Calendars - Bethlehem Halloween Parade - Come Walk With Us!
We will be walking in the Bethlehem Halloween Parade on October 30th. Our school's theme of our favorite toys or games. Please complete the form below if you're willing to walk with us. You may also return the form sent this week. You do not need to do both.
Leader in Me - Habit of the Month
October Lunch Menu
Happy Friday. This edition of the BASD eNews from Dr. Roy contains our highlighted staff member from Miller Heights Elementary School, student from Clearview Elementary School, and 2015 graduate of Freedom High School. For this and all other BASD info, please view this week's BASD eNews from Dr. Roy.
COVID Reporting Tool For Parents
Parents need to complete the COVID google form. Parents can access the COVID google form on our BASD website and then click "The COVID REPORTING TOOL FOR PARENTS"
Once this COVID google form has been completed the district receives a notification. The district will treat that notification as a non-cummulative absence until the 5 day mandatory period is over or if not symptom free at that point, any additional days until they are symptom free and without a fever for 24 hours.
If the student case is not recorded through the Google Form, they are accountable to the procedures outlined in attendance policy #204.
- Cars are not allowed in the bus lane.
- You may park along Kenwood Drive or in designated parking spaces to walk your children to the door.
- Students and parents must use the crosswalks at all times.
- Do not leave your child(ren) unattended outside the school, before or after school hours.
- Follow posted signs. They will be enforced.
- No pets are allowed on school property.
Change in Dismissal
- Send in a written note for any dismissal changes.
- Any last minute dismissal changes after school begins must be communicated to Mrs. Cressman in the office (610-865-0660).
- Do not email or Dojo dismissal changes after 9 a.m.
- If a change occurs during/close to dismissal time, please enter the office to meet your student. Students will not be dismissed verbally at any dismissal door.
Any questions pertaining to transportation should be directed to that particular office. Information regarding district transportation for the 2022-2023 school year will be mailed to your home directly from the Transportation Office shortly. The Transportation Department can be reached at 610-861-0360.
2022 - 2023 School District Calendar
We Are a ClassDojo School!
- Teachers will communicate to guardians about their “Quiet hours” procedures.
- Teachers will respond to emails/messages within 24 hours during the work week.
- Weekend/holiday messages will be responded to by the end of the next school day.