REPORT CARDS CAME HOME WITH STUDENTS FRIDAY, MAY 31ST!
NO BACKPACKS MONDAY, JUNE 3RD!
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IS MONDAY, JUNE 3, 2019--DISMISSAL AT 2:30PM
MONDAY, JUNE 3RD
WE ARE LOWELL
Our theme at Lowell this year is "We are Lowell...CORE is our Superpower!"--Civility, Order, Respect, Excellence. We are encouraging students to embrace this challenge and achieve them.
A NOTE FROM THE PRINCIPAL
Dear Lowell Families,
What an awesome day we had today! Students participated in their CORE Celebrations and had a blast! We are so proud of all of their hard work throughout this quarter and these celebrations are a way to thank them for all they do!
I would like to extend a special thanks to all of our parents who attended field trips with our students over these last couple of weeks! Thank you for chaperoning and taking time out of your busy schedules to join us during these fun trips! Our students had a blast!
Students are bringing home their report cards today. Please check their backpacks for this important information. Today was the last day for students to bring backpacks to school. Please make sure backpacks stay home on Monday.
As a reminder, Monday, June 3 is our last day of school for the year. We will dimiss students at 2:30. Car riders please be sure to be here at 2:30. We will be having field day on Monday. If you would like to volunteer, please give us a call at 532-3900.
Have a great weekend, and we will see everyone on Monday!
As a reminder, our last day of school is Monday, June 3!
Will you be attending Lowell next year?
July 29, 2019 is the first day of school!
LOST AND FOUND
Please be sure to have your child check lost and found if they are missing an item. We will be donating to a local shelter next week.
We still have a few yearbooks left for sale.... $20.00!
FRIENDLY TIPS AND REMINDERS
* If your child will be absent due to illness or late due to a doctor's appointment, please call the front office at 317-532-3900 to report the absence or late arrival. This helps to ensure your child's safety. Please bring a doctor's note to document the excused absence.
* Dismissal is at 3:40pm. If you are picking up your child from school, please follow our car rider procedures.
* When arriving at Lowell, please make sure you stop first at the front desk. All visitors MUST sign in and put on a Lowell Badge while in the building. Safety is our top priority for our students. This process allows us to ensure every child's safety during the school day. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Parents are always welcome at Lowell! If you would like to visit your child's classroom, please call or email your child's teacher or Mrs. Griffin so we can make arrangements and ensure that the students will be in the classroom at the time of your visit. We encourage you and welcome you to always be a part of your child's learning, and we truly value your involvement!
* Please remember that our Lowell Campus is a smoke-free campus. There is no smoking allowed anywhere on Lowell grounds. This includes smoking in your cars while on the Lowell Campus.