Just a Few Reminders...
- Remember we have early dismissal Friday, September 25 at 12:00. Buses will run and car riders will be dismissed at 12:00 p.m.
- Next week there is no school on Friday, October 2 (Staff Development) and Monday, October 5 (Fair Day). Fair tickets will be sent home in Thursday folders on October 4.
- Free and reduced lunch forms are still available. There are simple to fill out. We have plenty paper copies in the office and they can also be accessed online HERE!!! The website can be filled out in English or Spanish. It only takes a few minutes.
- Teachers can no longer change a student's transportation from emails or text messages during the school day. All dismissal transportation changes during the day MUST go through the office.
- If you have transportation changes for your child, please call the front office BEFORE 2:30pm.
- To ensure the safety of all students while at school, all pets must remain off-campus property. Parents may walk their pets up to the cross walk before/after school.
Lunch Price Updated
Parents please note that lunch prices have increased this year from $2.50 to $2.55 per day. Free and reduced meal applications will be sent home the first day of school and can also be filled out online through the district website at www.rcisd.org. Click on Menus/Meal Application then Apply for F&R Benefits Online.
September Breakfast Menu
September Lunch Menu
Important Dates to Remember
Sept 25 - Early Release @ 12:00pm
Oct 1 - Fall Pictures (Makeup Day)
Oct 12 - PTO Board Mtg @ 6:30pm
Oct 19-23 - Book Fair
Oct 20 - Family Book Fair Night @ 6:00pm
Oct 22 - Chick-fil-a Spirit Night @ 5:30pm-7:00pm
Oct 30 - Storybook Character Day