5th Grade News
For the Week of April 18-22
- Make a research plan for state report project
- Use guiding questions to research and record information about a US state
- Describe how organisms interact with their environment
- ***Test: Organisms and Their Environments - TUESDAY, APRIL 19***
- Divide fractions to solve problems
- Describe how the industrial revolution changed life in the United States
- Create a radio report about industrialization
- Create a cartoon depicting changes brought by industrialization
- ***American Industrial Revolution Test - THURSDAY, APRIL 21*** (Students will be able to use notes taken in class on foldable/graphic organizer)
***You must turn in a piece of paper showing how you got your math homework answers. If you don't turn this in, points will be deducted from your homework grade.
Reading - ELAR Homework#3 is on Canvas (due Friday 4/22)
Science - Inherited Traits homework is on Canvas (due Friday, April 22)
Information and News
Announcement: Bring earbuds to school from now on! Everyone is supposed to have them. Keep them in your backpack or pencil bag.
Volunteer Appreciation Celebration - April 19, 1:30-3:00pm, TWE Library
April 22 - Field Day
Field Day (April 22):
Wear your field day shirt and shorts. If you don't have a field day shirt, try to wear a light/neon green shirt.
Bring a water bottle labeled with your name.
Wear tennis shoes.
You might also want to bring a towel.
Put on sunscreen before school.