1960's - 1990's
* The Vietnam war happened -during world war 2 japan invaded and occupied vietnam.
* Women, African Americans, Native Americans, and gays still fight for equality.
* The cold war happened in the 1980's -the economic struggle between the USA and the USSR.
This was a picture of the 1960's it has a lot of famous singers like elvis, the beetles, jackson 5 and many more.
This is a picture of a dodge challenger in the 1970's . This car was kind of a mixture of a camaro and and a mustang.
Michael Jackson was one of the most famous people in the world at this time. He influenced and inspired many people to dance. He was the king of pop.
* Columbine Massacre - Two young boys in high school decided one day to kill hundreds of there peers. They were the type of kids who got picked on and felt like they didn't fit in.
* Soviet Union - The soviet union was all about the people of Russia .