for sale!! a red river wagon
-People in the 1800's used this for hauling fur and other goods, if it was empty it would haul people.
-It was important to ND because of all of the farming land and it helped our economy because we were able to produce more crops.
- Its advantages were it got people around faster
* Easier to move if people were moving
* You could carry more from the markets so then your food supply would last longer
* It was made entirely out of wood and if you broke an axle or something you can change it easily
* It was powered by cattle or oxen and not humans
* It was made of wood so it would float across the rivers
-disadvantages were if was powered by cattle or oxen and they could get tired
* it was made of wood so they can break easily
* you couldn't go that fast
* there wasn't really a lot of oil or anything to lubricate the axle so you could hear them a mile away
-it was invented by metis
-it impacted ND in the farming land cause there was now a more efficient way to travel and work.