Lincoln City, 2014
Here We Come
Everything You Need to Know (Be sure to click the "clicking here" link for more info.)
Thanks for choosing Vacasa for your upcoming trip!
To help you plan for your stay, we've prepared a PDF version of your home's guestbook. This guide can be accessed by clicking here. Below, you'll find your reservation information, driving directions, check-in instructions, and a few more details about what to expect when you arrive!
Reservation Number: 66675
Reservation: Douglas Montgomery
Unit: Annie's Windsong
Address: 7287 Neptune Dr. Lincoln City OR, 97367
Check-In: 4pm Saturday, August 9, 2014
Check-Out: 11am Saturday, August 16, 2014
Driving Directions & Check-In Instructions:
From Portland: Take OR-18 W/OR-233 S/SE Dayton Bypass, Continue to follow OR-18W about 1hr and 5min. Take the ramp onto US-101 S/Oregon Coast Hwy. Turn right onto NE Logan Rd. Slight left to stay on NE Logan Rd. Turn right onto NE 74th and follow to Neptune. Turn right and house will be the first one on your right at 7287 Neptune Dr. The lock box code is 1643 and is marked VACASA. Please note that campers and RV's are not permitted on the property.
There's a limit of 5 cars permitted at the house.
What NOT to Pack!
We happily provide some basic amenities to help keep your packing light:
- Fresh linens - including bedding & towels (for inside use only - please do bring your own beach/pool towels if needed!)
- Simple toiletries - shampoo, conditioner, & soap
- Paper products - toilet paper, paper towels
- Basic cleaning supplies - dish soap & kitchen towels
In the Kitchen
Planning to stop for groceries on the way to the house? Here's what you can expect to find in the kitchen cabinets when you arrive!
- All the expected & essential supplies you'll need to prepare meals: dishes, silverware, utensils, and pots & pans
- There may be a supply of spices and cooking oils that prior guests have left behind, but unfortunately we can't guarantee any specific pantry item will be stocked
- Gadgets & gear: refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, coffee grinder, blender, toaster, mixer, corkscrew, can opener and wine glasses
If you have any questions during your stay, please contact our local management team at (503) 376-6286.
Thanks again for staying with us, and have a wonderful time!
The Vacasa Team