The Weekly Memo
Come, Lord Jesus! Come and visit your people.
We await your coming. Come, O Lord.
December 9, 2015
Staff & Student Spotlight
- Thank you for your patience and flexibility with MAP testing!
- Thank you for always preparing your students for Mass & Reconciliation!
- Thank you for taking the lead with various initiatives!
- Thank you for all the GREAT discipleship ideas and getting those to me by Friday!
- EXTRAORDINARY STUDENT WORK AT THE SCIENCE FAIR!
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING. These records are of great importance in accordance with KRS.
- We have two class sets of Netbooks. Please let Paula know if these are of interest to you before we decide on an alternate placement.
- Please keep students quiet when exiting/entering the building from recess, leaving the cafeteria, etc. Please speak with your students about these expectations. It is particularly loud in the stairwell next to the gym!
- Please send your PD hours to Amy in an email. She is working to keep an updated spreadsheet. If you need hours, please speak with admin.
- Another Saints Series is scheduled for Dec. 17th at 6:30 in Hehman Hall (2 notional hours if needed).
- CHRISTMAS BREAK COUNT DOWN BEGINS!
- Send an RSVP to Amy if you plan to attend the Christmas Party.
- Complete the weather bug survey by Monday.
- On non-uniform days, leggings are acceptable with a long shirt/tunic. However, leggings are NOT acceptable on uniform days.
- Pacing Guides (from Aug.-Dec.) due January 29th. See Amy with any questions or clarifications!
If you haven't signed up for an observation, follow the link:
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).
Save the Date:
- December 14-18: Morning Duty
- December 15: Cane's Lunch -- 4A Fieldtrip -- Christmas Concert
- December 16: Kindergarten Christmas Play & Dinner
- December 17: 6th Grade Film Festival
- December 18: ALL SCHOOL MASS -- PK Christmas Concert -- EARLY RELEASE @1:15 -- PARTY AT AMY'S