Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 1/5/2022
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held an in-person Reorganization meeting on January 5, 2022. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved: Agenda.
- The Board swore in new members Loretta Borowsky, representing Flemington Borough, and Michelle Hurley, representing Raritan Township.
- The Board elected Susan Mitcheltree to serve as President of the Board and Valerie Bart to serve as Vice President.
- Gwen Thornton from the NJ School Boards Association presented a professional development session on the topic of Board Communications, linked here.
- Dr. McGann shared her Superintendent's Report, linked here.
- The District's Emergency Virtual Instruction Plan-School Closure Preparedness Plan was revised and is linked here.
- An audio recording of the meeting will be made available on our web site here.
January is School Board Recognition Month
Next Meeting - January 24, 2022
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity