Family Movie Night
Back by popular demand................We will be hosting a Family Movie Night on Friday, March 24th at 7:00 p.m. We will be showing "The Incredibles" for a night of outdoor family fun! Each family will receive a large pizza and four 20 oz. drinks for $20. Additional pizzas and drinks may be ordered. In addition, Kona Ice will be here that you can buy a nice treat! The movie will start as soon as it is dark.
Fliers will be sent home with each student today and must be turned in no later than Wednesday, March 15th.
Mother and Son Hoedown
Spring Break - March 13-17
Spring Break 2017
Monday, March 13:
Who: Kindergarten and older
What: Wheels Day
When: Times throughout the day
Notes: Bring your non-motorized wheels (bikes, scooters, skates, etc); all riders MUST have a helmet to ride and other protective gear is recommended.
Tuesday, March 14:
Who: 2nd grade and older
What: Field trip to Fort Worth Zoo
When: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (students must arrive by 8:00 am)
Notes: Wear your Merryhill shirt (with a phone number) and bring a disposable sack lunch
Wednesday, March 15:
Who: Kindergarten and 1st Grade
What: Field trip to Putt-Putt
When: 12:00-4:00 pm (students must arrive by 10:00 am)
Notes: Wear your Merryhill shirt (with a phone number)
Thursday, March 16:
Who: 1st grade and older
What: Field trip to Forum Bowl
When: 12:00 – 4:00 pm (students must arrive by 10:00 am)
Notes: Wear your Merryhill shirt (with a phone number) and socks
Friday, March 17:
Who: All students
What: Pajama and movie day
When: 10:00 am
Notes: Wear your cozy pajamas and enjoy movies. Tennis shoes are required for outside play
We look forward to a great Spring Break! Please remember a Merryhill shirt with the phone number is required for all field trips.
- Monday, March 6: 1st Grade enrichment trip to Bass Hall
- Thursday, March 9: CiCi's Night
- Thursday, March 9: Kindergarten Club
- Friday, March 10: 4th / 5th Grade trip payment due for spring class trip
- Friday, March 10: Spirit Day
- March 13-17: Spring Break
- March 20-24: Scholastic Book Fair
- March 20: 4th, 5th, 6th Grade mandatory Class trip meeting 6:00 p.m.
- March 24: Family Movie Night 7:00 p.m.
- March 30: Elementary report cards
- March 31: Mother and Son Hoedown
- March 31: Fantastic Friday