Spring Semester 2016
Reading, Writing, History, GA Milestones, and Graduation!
2. Clean up after your class, even if the trash is not yours.
3. Assume the best in people.
4. Use polite words like "please," "thank you," and "excuse me."
5. Be a positive member of your classroom community.
6. Enter the classroom and begin your Do Now. Your teacher should not have to chase you around to give you a grade. This is your personal responsibility.
7. Do not disrupt the lesson.
2. Do not cheat or aid others in cheating.
3. Complete your Do Now every day in your notebook or binder. These may no longer be done on scratch pieces of paper. You must keep them.
4. Keep your papers collected and organized for monthly binder checks. Both subjects.
5. Work well with others in group/partner work. Do your part.
Some Pet Peeves Last Semester
Overuse of Cell Phones
Seriously? Stop throwing trash on my floor.
Milestones are in 64 school days. High school is in 7 months. Learn to study.
Areas in which I will improve
I will look for: powerpoint notes, handouts, guided notes, video worksheets, group worksheets, and Do Nows.
If you are preventing me from doing my job and others from learning, you're getting a phone call.