- Short stories
- Gift of the Magi
- The Most Dangerous Game
- The Cask of Amontillado
- The Scarlet Ibis
- Rhetoric (study of speeches)
- The Hunger Games
- Romeo and Juliet
- Group literature circles
- The Odyssey
My Favorite Part
The Parts I Didn't Like
Try to stay up to date with your independent reading. Mrs. Allen will show you how many pages you should read a day/week. If you fall behind it's really hard to catch up and I'm speaking from experience.
Stay organized! If you don't then you will regret it when the time comes for a binder check.
Don't ever be afraid to ask for help. Mrs. Allen will always be glad to help you with whatever you're working on.
Top 5 Ways to stay organized
- Label which section in your binder your papers will go in.
- Put your papers in your binder immediately
- Don't just put your papers in the pockets
- Double check where you put your papers with your binder check list
- Make sure that your work is done on your papers