News You Can Use
April 7, 2016
DVC Neighborhood Beach Bash at Typhoon Lagoon
- Members must have used their Membership to book a stay at a WDW resort or at Disney's Vero Beach during their desired event night in order to attend.
- The event is complimentary for the Member and up to the number of Guests staying in their Disney Resort Hotel accommodations.
- Booked via a la carte, under Recreation, DVC - Member Beach Bash
- Bookings will open to all Members on April 22 if the event has not reached capacity.
For more information, visit DORY >> Search: Beach Bash
March Member Insider eStatement Update
Members with gmail accounts may have not received their March Member Insider eStatement during the initial email delivery last week. As a result, a second round was completed yesterday so that affected Members would receive it. Members with a gmail account who opened the email already will not receive it twice.
For more information on eStatements, visit DORY >> Search: eStatement
Exchange Advisors - DCL Additional Form Update
- Entering the booking number will now show records of previous forms submitted for that booking.
- Dietary needs will now be a series of checkboxes, allowing multiple needs to be added at the same time for a particular passenger.
Included in the DCL Additional Information Form update is a change in the required information needed to book DCL ground transfers:
- Ground transfers now support multi-leg transfers and no longer have fields for flight information.
- Only the date and the to/from location for the transfer itself is needed.
- Advisors must spiel to Members that flight information must be entered during the DCL online check-in process.
- Advisors must still call DCL to add ground transfers within 45 days of sailing, but the Member should be told to enter their flight information online.
For more information and screenshots of these changes, visit DORY >> Search: Additional Info
Exchange Advisors - DCL Halloween on the High Seas 2016
For sailing dates and more information, visit the DCL Intranet >> Calendars >> All Sailings and Events >> September or October 2016 >> Halloween on the High Seas 2016
VoluntEAR Opportunity - Invictus Games
- Volunteers must commit to a minimum of three, 3-hour shifts between Apr. 26 and May 14.
- Volunteers must consent to a background check.
- Shifts could include assisting with the Opening or Closing ceremonies, hospitality events or one of the 10 games.
For more information and to register, visit The Hub >> Search: Invictus Games