By: Bryce Towles
This skillet of grease was unattended for a while and caught fire. Grease fires can spread quick if not quickly put out.
Oven fires can occur when you leave food in the oven for too long with grease ingredients or fat ingredients.
Microwave fires can occur when you microwave is really dirty and food is eft behind the catch fire.
Dont let the Fires Start
- Always keep an eye on your stove when cooking.
- Keep all of your appliances clean(Microwave, Oven, Stove)
- Keep flammable things such as potholders and paper towels away form stove top
- Cool burn to help sooth pain
-Don't break small blisters
-If needed take over the counter pain reliever
When fires break out
- If in oven or microwave close door to put out.
- If on stove top use a fire extinguisher
- Grease fire smother or user baking soda, DO NOT USE WATER