A PROUD Picture
Snapshot of March 22-27
The Science of Happiness
- Task: Write at least 2 Heart at Works!
- Challenge: Deliver it and read it to the recipient!
ObSuessed with Reading
Guess what(s) & reminders!
- Guess what!? It's that time! Please start to complete your PDAS parts II & III in Eduphoria. Keep in mind this helps Anne and I fill in the gaps from what we haven't seen in classroom visits. The more information you provide, them better overall feedback we can provide. Complete by Monday, April 6th.
- Wall coverings - it is that time of year! 3rd and 4th grade teachers, please have classroom and your hallway displays covered before leaving on Friday. If you happen to have a hallway display in other parts of the main hallway, we will have volunteers helping us with those portions on Thursday and Friday.
- Please take a few moments to complete our district campus and district surveys. Those have unique log-ins so go back and check your e-mails. Also please put a reminder in your newsletters for your parents.
- Don't forget about Skyping with Anne during her absence! Anne is watching e-mail so let her know when you'd like to have her! Via Skype or Google Hangouts you can do some pretty amazing learning related things! Have her read a book! Let us know how we can help!
- After personal days are approved, be sure to get them on the new personal day calendar on the collaboration site!
- Please be sure to display your jeans pass when you wear jeans!
What's A Happenin'
March 17 - TELPAS Reading Testing, Transfer Fair
March 18 - TELPAS Reading Testing
March 19 - Leadership Team Meeting
March 27 - Talent Show
Eagle Bucks to...
Kim T., Patricia & Julie O. when you have a moment or two go check out their rooms, set ups and ask them a question about what they are doing. They are providing varied opportunities for their kids to meet their learning needs! Understanding of Others all-stars!