TEAM FUSION NEWS
YOUR FOCUS FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS:
- National Call - Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/4269511777123878145
- Make a video: Whether you have an online pop up or not, get one ready, and keep it generic so you can use it again. Do a Amalfi Coast reveal, do a video on the your turquoise jewels and share how turquoise is a neutral, do a video on your favorite convertibles, just find a topic and go with it. ALWAYS end with our quality details and lifetime guarantee and include your boutique link when you post it.
√ make sure the lighting is good. Sit by a window to help with that.
√ make sure your surroundings are tidy and well organized.
√ make sure you look good with a bright lipstick.
√ make sure you turn off your ringer on your cell phone.
√ make sure you don't over think it. Be natural... be YOU.
√ consider soft music playing in the background or add it to the video later if you know how.
√ be engaging and fun to watch and keep the video under 5 minutes.
WEDNESDAY - Close out all online pop ups that started a week ago
- Create urgency to get those orders in. If you haven't done a give away yet, do one. Spend $100, get free studs or Buy a statement necklace, get the matching ones for free. Remember, since they aren't trying on the jewelry and having that emotional connection, you may need to incentivize them to get them to act.
THURSDAY - Book a pop up for June
- It's only going to happen if you reach out and make it happen. Make a point to reach out to 10 people. Remember, for every no you hear, it gets you closer to hearing a yes. Don't let the nos stop your momentum and don't take it personal. It may mean "no, not now." Keep at it and you are sure to hear a yes. Search the perch for call scripts and how to handle objections.
FRIDAY - First Sale Friday
- If you haven't gotten a sale yet this month, it's time! Get your first sale and shout it out on our team page so we can celebrate you! If that doesn't apply to you, then get your first sale of the day. Take your jewelry with you to show on the go. Check out this fabulous video to teach you how to do that: https://player.vimeo.com/video/166065482
ONE WEEK LEFT
DON'T FORGET OUR MAY TEAM CHALLENGE
We must hit our May goal of 36K for the raffle to take place.
Winner will be announced June 1st!!!!!!!!
Limoncello Gin Cocktail - 3 Ingredient recipe
Great to serve at a Amalfi Coast Summer Pop Up:
Limoncello Gin Cocktail
1 ounce Limoncello
1 ounce gin
4 ounces club soda
Lots of ice
Lemon peel, for garnish
Fill a tall glass with ice and add the Limoncello and gin. Top with the club soda and stir. Garnish and Enjoy.