The Hero Herald
Volume 2 Issue 24
Welcome to our school! We are glad you're here!
February 26-29: K-5 Parent Teacher Conferences (by teacher or parent request only)
February 29: JH Band Concert (see flyer below)
March 2: Spring Festival (see flyer and sign up genius below-We need your help!)
March 4-7: K-5 Spirit Week (see flyer below)
March 7: K-5 Hero Games (See sign up genius below if you want to come have fun!)
March 7: JH Spirit Day (Heritage t-shirt with uniform bottoms-no jeans)
March 11-21: Spring Break
March 25: School Resumes
March 28: K-5 Spring Sing Concert (see flyer below)
April 9: PTO Meeting 6:30 PM Room 121 (come in the front and turn left)
April 11: Spirit Day (Heritage t-shirt with uniform bottoms-no jeans)
April 18: JH Dollars for Duds Day/K-5 No uniform day (clothes must be as modest as the uniform)
April 15: Incoming Kindergarten Preview Night 6:00-7:00 PM
WE NEED YOU!
K-5 Spirit Week
K-5 Hero Games (Field Day)
Click the image to get to our donation site.
JH Attendance 1st Hour
- If your child will not be in their seat by the time the bell rings at 8:00, please loop around to the front and come sign them in.
- If they walk in after the bell rings, they will be sent to the office.
- Because they must have an adult sign them in, we will be calling you to come sign them in.
- They will have to sit in the lobby until someone can sign them in for the day.
- If you drop them off in plenty of time to get to class, but they are not able to get to class on time, please talk to them about cutting off their socializing a little earlier so you are not inconvenienced by having to come back to school and sign them in tardy.
JH Lunch Concessions
Looking for help with lunchtime concessions for junior high! 11-12:15 on Mondays and Thursdays. Signup and detailed instructions are found in the link below, and reflect dates after Spring Break.
Thank you for being a part of PTO Concessions Committee work! We appreciate you, and we know the junior high kids appreciate this offering so much. Please copy/paste the google doc link below for detailed instructions on lunchtime concessions. Or, reach out to Megan Orr, PTO Treasurer, to be emailed detailed instructions.
- Our crossing guards are only out there from 7:30-7:50 AM and 3:15-3:45. Please plan accordingly if you want the benefit of crossing guards on Germann.
- If you park to drop off or pick up, you must walk to come get your children. Our scholars should not be unattended at crosswalks or in the parking lot. This includes the dirt lot by the field. Scholars should not be walking over there unattended. You need to come get them.
- Do not enter the parking lot until AFTER 2:45 (K-5) and 3:35 (JH) to allow our Lexington friends and preschool families time to safely pick up their children.
- Only Heritage K-8 enrolled scholars should be on campus. No other siblings are allowed as a general rule. Exceptions would be at lunch if you are eating with your K-5 scholar, before school dropping things off, and after school for pick up purposes. They should not be in classrooms, on the playground, or generally roaming around campus. They should remain with you at all times. Our programs are meant for our K-8 scholars, so we need to preserve space and order for them. Thank you for your understanding!
- Our operating and supervisory hours are 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM. Please arrange for drop off and pick up accordingly.
JH Gateway Gazette
Heritage Academy Gateway K-8 is thrilled to partner with Treering yearbooks this school year. Treering has updated yearbooks for the next generation and ensures each yearbook captures memories of the school year and each individual student. You can create a free account, take a look at the website, and easily purchase your copy. Each yearbook also includes 2 optional free pages you can personalize with your own photos and memories. K-5 yearbooks will be $20 and Junior High yearbooks will be $40. We're looking forward to building an epic yearbook!
K-5 Purchase Link : https://www.treering.com/purchase?PassCode=1016902249672249
JH Purchase Link: https://www.treering.com/purchase?PassCode=1016909955912364