The Victorian Age
The Victorian ages came from...
- Victoria was crowned queen in 1837. She ruled the world more than sixy years, at the age 18 the Victorian age was named after her.
- The Victorian age encompassed years of unprecedented economic, technology, and political expansion and cranic social changes.
- Victorians enjoyed reading in a variety of genres. They enjoyed books such as "the last days of Pompeii" "griped leaders" they also enjoyed mystery books.
- The Victorian middle class dominated the time. This class glorified such verities as charter and duty, along with hard work and responsibility.
- The tea party because an important feature of middle class Victorian life. As the trend caught on, more and more food was served at each party. Eventually, tea party hosts were serving entire meals to guests.