- All children need to be 4 by June 14, 2021, and toilet trained
- All children should be able to independently come into the program--Parents will not be able to walk to the group
What program looks like
- Children will be in groups of 15, with 3 staff members
- A schedule will be developed to utilize our property and activities to ensure that no matter the number of days they come they will get to try various activities.
Option 2- Tuesday & Thursday $90
Option 3- Monday- Friday $225
All Option 9am to 12pm
How to Enroll
- Log into parent dashboard
- Go to Enrollments
- Choose Session> Option
- Complete Steps 2 through 4 and SUBMIT
Once you receive your confirmation, payment in full for this program will be due within 10 days.
There is no deposit. A $50 cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations of June programs after June 5, 2021.
Can We Tour the Property?
You can also go to our website and watch our video, from past years.
Safety Measures(as of 4/1/21)
- Children and Staff will be required to sanitize or wash their hands before starting the program each morning, arriving at each activity area, leaving each activity area, and before and after using the bathroom.
- CT will make sure to balance handwashing and sanitizing in the best interest of the program.
- Staff - will be wearing a mask at all times during the program. (as of 4/1/21)
- Children - All children will need to wear a mask during drop-off and pick-up. They will also need to wear a mask if multiple groups are in a shelter during inclement weather or if a group needs to be sheltered in a confined area for longer than 15 minutes, even if that group is not mixing with another group.
* Children can wear a mask during the full time of the program if parents wish, our concern is the child knows how to take it on and off, is not too hot in it, and will not be distracted with it.
Subject to be updated once 2021 state and local guidelines are released from the Health Department