Muslim Student Association
As Salama Alaikum Everyone!
- FRESHMEN REP APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN! Apply Here!
- Eid-al-Adha was a big success! Thank you to everyone who volunteered and everyone who came!
- Hands on Nashville was incredible! A million thanks to everyone who came out! If you couldn't come out last time or you loved it this time, we've got another service event planned later on this month!
- We'll have a bowling social event coming up soon! Saif will send out an e-mail with details once it's set!
- Friday prayers are open to EVERYONE. Girls ARE ENCOURAGED to write Khutbahs for the Jummah prayers! They'll be read by our dawah chair, Zhaffan, or any willing male! If you're interested in giving a khutbah, sign up here. Please utilize this resource!
- Keep your heads up and don't let the first round of exams get to you! Take a deep breath and remember everything will be alright! Check out the Islamic reminder below.
Second Harvest Food Bank
Saturday, Oct. 3rd, 1-4pm
331 Great Circle Road
- No bags, purses, or backpacks allowed in the volunteer area. Please leave these items at home, or in a locked vehicle.
- There are several volunteer projects at Second Harvest that include refrigerated sorting. Please have everyone bring a sweatshirt in case we ask you to do a "cool" volunteer project!
- Closed-toed shoes are required for safety. No Exceptions!
College Night At The Frist
Friday, Oct. 9th, 5pm
MSA General Body Meeting
Tuesday, Oct. 13th, 6:30pm
Tuesday, Oct. 20th, 6pm
401 24th Avenue South
Thursday, Oct. 15th, 8-10am
2201 West End Ave
Become a part of Lanterns and plan events that revolve around culture & community. Become a part of Lanterns and prepare for the Lanterns Cultural Showcase. Become a part of Lanterns and share your story. Visit https://anchorlink.vanderbilt.edu/form/start/82360 to fill out the application. Contact Kelly Perry at email@example.com if you have any questions!