Smart sexual Decisions
Tuesday at 4
- Safe Dating means not being in a relationship where you or your loved one is being abused physically or verbally.
- Physical abuse is an act of a person involving contact of another person intended to cause feelings of physical pain, injury, or other physical suffering or bodily harm.
- Verbal abuse is is the excessive use of language to undermine someone's dignity and security through insults or humiliation, in a sudden or repeated manner.
- Smart sexual decisions both of you feeling comfortable about what you want in the relationship and using protection.
- Guidelines sit down and talk about the things that you and partner want during this relationship.