The Puma Pride
January 23, 2023
Hello, Willow Dale Families!
Have a Great Week!!
Dr. Nicole Kelly and Mr. Daniel Julius
And our Donations Keep Growing.......KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK
Collection Ends January 24th
No School or Early Dismissal on the following Days
- February 10th - Early Dismissal - @ 11:45 AM - Professional Learning Day
- February 17th - All Schools Closed - In-Service Day
- February 20th - ALL Schools and Offices closed Presidents' Day
- March 3rd - Early Dismissal - @ 11:45 AM Grading Day
- March 17th - Early Dismissal - @ 11:45 AM Conferences
- March 20th - Early Dismissal - @ 11:45 AM In-Service Day
Willow Dale Home and School Meeting
Monday, Feb. 13th, 6:15pm
720 North Norristown Road
Willow Dale Title I
Safety & Security
Visitors to the school must enter the school’s front foyer (white doors) and ring the bell, located next to the door that leads to the main office. Once buzzed in, our fantastic staff will be happy to serve you!
- Visitors must obtain a visitor’s pass from the main office.
- All visitors to the building must have his/her photo identification card scanned through the Raptor system to ensure everyone’s safety. Please make sure you have your driver's license or state photo ID card available upon entrance. The system will also ask questions related to health and wellness (COVID symptom check).
- Visitors or parents may be escorted to their room where their business or volunteer work is being conducted.
- Students are requested not to bring guests to school unless permission is granted in advance by the principal.
- Forgotten books, lunch money, lunches, etc. should be left in the office. We will see that they are delivered to the student.
- If a parent or designated adult is picking a student up from school early, a driver's license is required and the above process (step 2) must be completed to release the student.
Thank you very much for helping us maintain a safe school for our students and staff!
SUBMITTING ABSENCE NOTES
Attendance Notes can be Submitted Electronically via email at WDAttendance@centennialsd.org. Please know you will still receive automated phone calls (to the primary phone listed in Skyward) if you have not submitted an absence note via email on the days your child is absent from school.
**Absence notes must be submitted within 3 days of the student's absence, otherwise, the absence will be recorded as unexcused.
E-Mailing Attendance Notes
- Parents with children in Willow Dale may e-mail attendance notifications/notes to the following address: WDAttendance@centennialsd.org
- E-mail notifications are encouraged on the morning of the absence day. However, e-mailed absence notes may be sent on the day following the absence.
- When sending an absence notification please include the following information:
- Child's Name
- Child's Grade
- Child's Homeroom Teacher
- Date(s) of Absence
- Reason for Absence
- Contact Phone # for Parent/Guardian
- Other Pertinent Information
- While you may still continue to call the school on the day of absence, a follow-up e-mail or a written note is still required for the absence to be excused.