Student Expectations 2014-15
Will Rogers Junior & Senior College High
- If eating, go to the cafeteria
- If NOT eating report to girl's gym
Do NOT go anywhere else at that time. Halls will be monitored an you will not be allowed to roam without a prper pre-written pass from teacher for tutoring, library, etc. At 8:05 you will be released to go to your classes.
7th grade: East hall
8th grade: West hall lockers on 3rd floor
9th grade: will be on 2nd floor
10th-12th grades: will be on 4th floor
Cell Phone/IPODS, and other Electronic Devices
Junior high school students are NOT allowed to use their electronic devices during the school day. They are not allowed to be out or used from 8:05 until 3:25. When class starts all phones must be put away in a purse, pocket, backpack, etc. They are not allowed out during class time. If you have it out, the phone will then be given to the dean. Students can pick up the phone on the first occurrence.
- Put the phones and IPods away as soon as you enter the building.
- They will be taken if you are using them.
- Do not argue or refuse to give the device to an adult. If you do, you will receive either 3 days of Traice or 3 days suspension.
- High school students are allowed to use their electronic devices from "bell to bell" and during thier lunch time. This means that cell phones can be used during passing periods and during their lunch time. When class starts all phones have to be puta away in a purse, pocket, backpack, etc. They are not allowed out during class time and will be confiscated if yo have it out. The phone will be given to the dean. Students can pick up the phone on the first occurrence.
- 1st time: Warning & students can pick up from the dean
- 2nd time: 3 days of after-school detention and cell phone/electronics will have to be picked up at the Education Service Center. It takes about 3-4 school days before a parent can pick it up at the ESC.
- 3rd time: 3 days of Traice and cell phone/electronics will have to be picked up at the ESC. 3-4 days wait at ESC
- 4th occurence - 5 days of traice and the phone will be sent to the ESC.
- 5th time: 3 days of Out of School Suspension and cell phone/electronics will have to be picked up at the ESC. It takes about 3-4 days wait at ESC.
Phone pick up at ESC
- ESC is located at the corner of 31st & New Haven. 3027 S. New Haven.
- Before you go to pick up the phone a the ESC, please call Campus Police at 918-746-6800 to make sure that the phone is available for pickup. The phone is usually available for pickup 3-4 school days after it is confiscated at school.
- Fill out paperwork for a parking permit from the security office
- Fail to post parking pass in vehicle
- park in student parking lot/NW lot by RAC
- Park within a marked spot (not angled, taking up more than one space, etc.)
Remember you MAY NOT take passengers off campus druing school day.
After School Trespassing
After School Detention
Jr High: Kelly Alexander
Sr. High: Phil Park
7th & 8th Grade: Asia Hongo
8th & 9th Grade: Dr. Theresa Williamson
10th Grade: Darren Hildreth
11th & 12th Grade: Erica Walker