Capitalism over Communism.
By: Caroline Hubbard
What is Capitalism?
Capitalism is a social system based on the principle of individual rights. Politically, it is the system of laissez-faire which is freedom. Capitalism is basically a free enterprise system.
The six features of Capitalism...
- Markets- the markets are based on a supply and demand aspect. We won't run out of what you need.
- Economic Freedom- Economic freedom is all about the persons choices. You are never told what to buy, take, or do. Its all about you and what you want.
- Private Property Rights - Self Interest.
- Competition- We strive to keep the prices low and quality high.
- Profit Motive- We want to profit to make millions and make living off our products.
- Voluntary Exchange.- Nothing will happen if both sides aren't satisfied. If you aren't happy with your product, we are happy either.