CLDE Coordinator Menu of Services
Grant Geis, CLDE Coordinator
Ensures compliance of local, state and federal laws regarding MLs
Models and reviews CLDE Mission/Vision
Provides professional development
Maintains, expends and monitors CLDE funds
Collaborates with various departments/programs to meet the needs of the MLs.
Serves as an advocate for the needs of the MLs
Services Grant Offers
- Model best educational practices for MLs through coaching
- Consult and advise on professional development to support educator effectiveness
- Advise on conflict resolution regarding MLs and LEP parents
- Observe schoolwide practices to identify successes and areas of opportunity
- Collaborate on ways to increase ML engagement, academic growth, and achievement.
How to Order from My Menu
Want to discuss something? Use the calendar link below to schedule one-on-one time.