How to Be an Expert Learner
Tips and Tricks
Practice, Flexibility, Communication, and FUN!
- Continually improve
- Example: It took Rubik's Cube Solver Feliks Zemdegs one whole year to get his speed down to 15 seconds. It took him another year to reduce his speed 5 more seconds.
- Gain confidence through constant practice and improvement
- Be patient, and learn at your own pace
- Challenge yourself to try new methods
- Example: Feliks was willing to try solving with a different approach
- Consider alternatives and new strategies
- Learn from others around you who share your same passions