Lunch & Learn This Wednesday!
April 26. 2017
Hey 1st Impressions,
We all need to eat lunch/meals/drinks to sustain our energy for the day.
Let's enjoy it together!
Bring your delectables, join us on a video Zoom call, and let's brainstorm!
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26th
1pm ET / 12pm CT / 10am PT / 6pm UK / 7pm FR
(okay maybe coffee and nibbles for our westcoasters, and wine+ for our European teammates!)
We'll get our focus on and share tips on working smarter
to get the April/May results we want!
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/233746908
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,233746908# or +16465588656,233746908#
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 233 746 908
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=6bPXugOJ9vdnw2wOxC_cUeZDJaSrbAEg
Inspiring words from Senior Director Sara Clement!
1. Never compare yourself to others. YOU set your goals, YOU set your pace, YOU determine your success.
2. Attitude is everything – find the good in all you do. Celebrate the small successes.
3. Trunk Shows are the heart of this business – if you ever have a problem in this business, a trunk show will fix it. Don’t expect long lasting leads that don’t come from trunk shows.
4. Sales are all a numbers game. As Wayne Gretsky says “You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. The more “no’s” you get, the closer you are to a “yes”.
5. Stylists that stay involved and take time for personal development (training calls, hoopla, incentive trips) are much more likely to succeed.
6. Slow & steady wins the race…it is not a sprint it is a marathon.
7. In order to promote, sponsoring is not an option.
8. If all you are getting is “no response” or “no’s” from your booking list, it’s time to brainstorm a new list.
9. Just do it – contact 10 new people each week to book, 5 new ppl each week about the opportunity. Follow the consistent recipe for success and you WILL be successful.
10. Efforts in = Results out!
Remember that life begins at the end of your comfort zone.