The president must be....
- 35 years old
- Born in the U.S.
- a resident of 14 years
When in presidency the president must do the following...
- direct foreign policy
- put troops into war
- elect national chairs person
- sign bills into law
- give congress his state of the union address
- be in charge of the cabinet departments
The presidential payment
- They will get a $400,000 annual salary
- a $50,000 annual expense count
- a $100,000 nontaxable travel account
- and $19,000 for entertainment
- The presidents receive automobiles, jets, and helicopters.
- The Presidents have use of Camp David, a mountain resort in Maryland.
- The presidents are allowed to any awesome parties
- The president gets unlimited staff