Proctor News Flash!
Announcements and Updates! Wednesday, 1/9/19
Welcome Proctor's New School Secretary!
We are so excited to officially announce that Hilda Kwan will join our Proctor Staff as our new school secretary.
Ms. Kwan is a highly educated and skilled individual who brings a wealth of knowledge to our office team. She is a very involved parent at Proctor who currently serves on the PTA Board as Director of Special Programs. Ms. Kwan is a friendly, enthusiastic individual who always pitches in to help with whatever is needed at Proctor. She has excellent organization skills and is a great planner. Ms. Kwan also has technology experience, and will be instrumental with helping our new school website stay current, and updated. She is fluent in both English and Chinese, which be helpful with interacting with English Learner families.
Please welcome Ms. Kwan, and wish her well the next time you see her around campus or in the office.
Enrollment Procedures for 2019-2020
Priority Kindergarten Enrollment begins Monday,
February 25, 2019 – Friday, March 1, 2019 for siblings of
students attending Proctor Elementary School.
- New Kindergarten Students Enrollment begins Monday, March 4, 2019
- Grades 1-5 enrollment begins on Tuesday, April 2, 2019.
- Enrollment page & required forms can be found at the district website: www.cv.k12.ca.us
2019 Kindergarten Enrollment Requirements:
- Children must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2019 to register (born on or before 9/1/14)
- You must have a valid email address to enroll your student.
The following documents and pages are mandatory to enroll your incoming Kindergarten student:
- Enrollment confirmation documents (print and sign all documents)
- Child's original birth certificate (not a copy)
- Child's immunization records (must have mandatory boosters)
- Proof of residency (ALL items must be provided)
- The Health History & Physical Exam Form(download from website – physical done no earlier than 6 months before your child enters school)
- The Oral Health - Assessment/Waiver Request Form no earlier than 12 months before your child enters school
**If you answered any other language- other than English- on
the Enrollment Form/Home Language Survey section, you must
complete the Informal Primary Language (download from
website) Assessment Form.
Rally for Increased Funding for Education Now!
When:1/12/2019, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Where: Oakland City Hall, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612, USA