Your Weekly Woodcreek Newsletter
EARLY PARENT PICK-UP
If you are planning to pick-up your child early, you must do so BEFORE 3:15 PM. You must have an administrators' approval if you are in need of picking up your child after the 3:15 PM cut-off time.
Morning Wandering & Tardy Consequences
- Assigned Lunch D-Hall
- Assigned After School D-Hall
- Assigned After School Extended D-Hall
- Assigned After School Extended D-Hall...Also, other consequences may be assigned by the grade level assistant principal.
Below are the consequences that will be assigned for tardies:
- 1st & 2nd Tardy: Warnings
- 3rd & 4th Tardy: Parent Phone Call & After-School Detention
- 5th & 6th Tardy: Parent Conference & Thursday Class Assigned
- 7th+ Tardy: ISS Assigned and Intervention Planned w/Parents
**All tardies will be cleared at the conclusion of each 9-week grading period**
WMS CELL PHONE POLICY
Cell phones must not be visible during school hours unless they are being used in the classroom for instructional purposes, as determined by the teacher.
- 1st Offense: Parent will be contacted & the phone will be returned to the student at the end of the day.
- 2nd Offense: Parent will be contacted & the phone will ONLY be returned to the parent.
- 3rd Offense: Parent will be contacted, the phone will ONLY be returned to a parent/guardian, & ISS will be assigned to the student.
- 4th Offense: Parent will be contacted, cell phone will be checked-in daily & returned to the student at the end of the school day.