March 14- March 18
This Week's News
Reach Referrals- There is one week left to refer students to REACH. Please let me know in the agenda if you would like your child tested! Thank you!
Class Book- The students have been working hard on writing and illustrating their story for our class book! If you would like to order a class book, please send you money in by Wednesday, March 23.
Pictures- Don't forget to order you Spring pictures!
Field Day T-shirt order forms are due Friday, March 25. The cost is $10 for youth!
Fun Run T-shirts are on sale! The cost is $4!
This Week's Learning Goals
Sight Words: say, under, yes
CAFE/ELA- 4rd nine weeks learning goals
- Ask and answer questions about words in a text
- Recognize common types of text
- Compare and contrast experience of characters in stories
- identify similarities and differences in two texts
- Add/substitute individual sounds to make new words
- Read emergent-reader texts with understanding
Math: 4th nine weeks learning goals.
- Represent addition and subtraction with objects.
- Solve addition and subtraction word problems.
- Decompose numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs.
- For any number 1-9, find the number that makes 10.
- Fluently add and subtract within 5.
- Addition and subtraction story problems
Social Studies/Science/Health Unit: Spring
APTT Goal- Counting to 100 and Skip Counting by 2's and 5's
1. Counting to 100
2. Counting forward from any number 0-100
3. Skip counting by 2's and 5's