Finley-Oates Elementary School
Help slow the spread of COVID-19.
*** If they’re symptomatic & you would like to have them tested, call the office 903-640-4090 and set up a time to bring them to campus for testing.
***For ALL illnesses, students must be fever-free for 24 hours (without the use of medicine) before returning. If they have thrown up, they must also wait 24 hours.
Please be considerate when dropping off or picking up your student by not parking in our marked Handicapped Parking spaces unless you have a valid tag or sticker.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Student Drop-Off and Pick-Up
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side).
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Students are tardy if they are not in class by 7:40 am.
- Kindergarten Dismissal-West Side of the Building; 2:55 pm
- First Grade Dismissal-West Side of the Building; 3:10 pm
- Second Grade Dismissal-North Side of the Building; 3:00 pm
- Third Grade Dismissal-North Side of the Building; 3:00 pm
Anyone picking up a student before 2:30 pm must bring a valid government-issued photo ID
(ex: driver's license).
Please send a water bottle!
February Character Trait
Breakfast and Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are free for ALL students.
Valentines Photo Booth
Proceeds will benefit one of our own Finley-Oates staff members.
Save the Date - McTeacher's Night
Let's Celebrate TWOs-day!
Be creative and let's celebrate TWOs-day!
(833) 986-1919. Counseling services are confidential and free of charge. More information on COVID-19 related mental health resources can be found at https://hhs.texas.gov/services/mental-health-substance-use/mental-health-substance-use-resources.
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.