Rolling Hills Elementary
Weekly Newsletter - December 20, 2019
Hello RHE families!
It is with great joy I send you season’s greetings. It was an exciting day filled with fun activities. We ended the day as group for a celebration activity and a whole school Sing Along. The staff ended the day with a great dance routine!
This has been a wonderful and exciting year so far at Rolling Hills Elementary. We are settled in our temporary home. Our students are working hard in their classes and enjoying the many activities we have had this year. Our teachers are dedicated to our students by finding new ways to make learning engaging and fun. The support from the Home and School Association and our many dedicated parents has never been stronger.
I feel privileged and honored to be able to work in this supportive and amazing community. I am grateful for your help, trust, input and desire to make Rolling Hills the best environment for our children.
We have many things to look forward to during 2020, but first, let’s enjoy this special time with family and friends. I sincerely wish you the healthiest and happiest New Year possible!
Winter Break: School will be closed December 23-January 1. School will resume on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
Please see below for updated information and happenings at RHE.
Have a wonderful Holiday!
Roadrunner Raffle Winners
Family Bingo Night - Tickets on Sale Now
Join us for dinner, bingo, and some good old-fashioned family fun! Family Bingo Night tickets are on sale now. There will be a total of 9 rounds of Bingo. Minimum of 12 prizes per round. Visit https://rhhsa.membershiptoolkit.com/bingo to purchase tickets. Space is limited.
Chess Club - Winter Session
The winter session of the RHE Chess Club will begin on January 7th. Please see the link below for sign up information.
CR CARES - MLK Day Collection
An Important Message From Central Registration
It is important for parents to update their children's demographic information. Updating demographic information is mandatory for each student you have enrolled in the district and must be completed annually. Council Rock must have this information to remain compliant with state and federal guidelines. More important is that we need to have accurate student information when dealing with our students.
To update your student’s demographic information:
- Log in to your HAC account,
- Click the Registration icon at the top of the page,
- Navigate to the Update Registration tab,
- Click NEW or start a new form,
- Make any updates necessary for: (a) Student information (b) Student Contact information (c) Your contact information and/or address (d) Medical, Childcare & Other Information (including ability for school nurse to administer Tylenol)
Please contact the Central Registration Department at Registration@CRSD.org with all questions.
The holiday shopping season is in full swing! With a few simple clicks Amazon will donate 5% of your purchases to RHE Home and School Association. This program runs year round and is a simple way to support our organization.
1. Go to smile.amazon.com
2. Enter you account information and click on SIGN IN.
3. When asked which Amazon approved organization you would like support, type Rolling Hills Home and School Association then click SEARCH.
4. SELECT Rolling Hills Home and School Association and we will be added as your charity of choice. Amazon will remember your selection, so there is no need to repeat the process when shopping.
- December 23 - January 1 - Winter Break
Family Bingo - January 10th
Chartwells - Lunch
Rolling Hills is on Twitter. Be sure to follow us to receive Tweets from our teachers!
Rolling Hills is on Instagram. Be sure to follow us!