The WISE Foundation Summer Session
Please help WISE prepare for our biggest summer yet!
We Need Host Families!
If you are 25 years or older, can provide 2-3 meals per day, a private room with a bed(s), a place to store clothing, a well-lit place to study, and most importantly, a safe and caring environment, we strongly encourage you to call today!
**Sign-up today and your family will be entered into our New Family Raffle! We are giving away a Target gift card to one lucky winner, the amount will increase depending on the amount of new sign-ups we receive! So, if you have friends who might be interested as well please refer them to WISE so they can be entered into our raffle too!
Varying Homestay Programs:
About The WISE Foundation
- A rich educational experience (linguistic and cultural) for students, and a cultural experience for host families too!
- A safe home environment for students; it is essential that our students' family members know their children are safe and cared for while in the U.S.
- A program in which WISE™ is confident that every reasonable measure has been followed in order to ensure the success and educational value of each student's experience living with an American family.
Why you should be a host family for WISE:
- WISE (Worldwide International Student Exchange) has been the lead homestay organization for UC Davis for over a decade, servicing many students ranging from Japanese to Colombian to German.
- We have a well-established staff of 6 members all dedicated to assisting our students and host families to the best of our abilities.
- We offer a wide variety of complementary services to our students such as airport pickups, bike and cell phone rentals as well as a staff member dedicated entirely to assisting with issues or conflicts that may arise.
- Currently WISE has invested in an up-and-coming software program designed to greatly improve the hosting experience. We highly recommend you check it out and see the incredible features for yourself! https://www.homestaymanager.com/