Where I Stand
By; Justin Lee
What's This About?
-Safety first - ensure that you are dressed appropriate for the weather before shovelling
- Be well equipped with shovels, salt and a snow blower (if needed)
- Don't let piles of snow become mountains but instead heave the snow a little more away from your drive way
- Shovel the bottom of your driveway at the end because the snow plough tends to bring in more snow in that area. Save some effort and shovel it last.
- Add salt to your driveway to prevent any ice from building up
- Hire a company for snow removal for your driveway if laziness catches up with you
- Check traffic reports through News Tv or the local Radio
- Use a GPS that has live traffic updates
- Drive alternate routes is roads are closed off or under construction
- Ditch your car and ride your bike (if destination is close by)
Arts and Leisure
Many kids these days are hardly using any imagination or physical activity due to the over use of electronic devices. Arts and leisure is essential for any kid to grow a health mind and body so there should be a greater attention towards activities such as art class or swimming lessons than the need for the new smartphone. The following activities below are worth the money than getting that new Iphone.