By Nathen Fingar
Signs and Symptoms
- One gets ADHD when a problem with the central nervous system occurs at birth.
- Another way is environmental issues.
- Signs are difficulty paying attention, daydreaming, trouble following instructions.
- Doctors usually find out by medical exams, information gathering, interviews, and by finding rating scales.
- Drugs to help calm it are Adderall and Adderall XR. Concerti. Dexedrine. Focalin and Focalin XR.
- Therapy options are meditation, training, and counselling.
- Some assistive technology options are online school tutors if one is struggling at school.
Long Term Efects
- Troubles with school.
- Paying attention.
- There is no single Medical, physical, or other test for officially diagnosing ADHD.
- Doctors will use a checklist of symptoms, questions about past and present problems, or a medical exam to rule out other symptoms.
Connection to Cells
- Defective gene that doesn't let brain cells communicate properly.
- Effects the mind, body, spirit, and emotions.
- One will want to do a million things at once.
- Google images