The Respiratory System
Here are some interesting and cool facts about the Respiratory System.
- When your lugs are full you can't take any more air in.
- Oxygen and food brings energy to our body.
- The diaphragm works with your muscles to help you breathe. Your diaphragm
twitches when you hiccup.
- Sneezing helps your body clear germs and dust from airways.
- Your lugs are organs in your chest.
- Air is made of different gases.
- When dust mites can get in your lungs that can cause allergies.
- If you're choking on something your face will turn bright red to blue.
- Brainpop Jr.
- Kid's Health
- True Flix
- The Respiratory SYstem
- All About the Body