Online Course Selection
GGMSS course selection: December 7, 2015 - February 19, 2016
- Select the myBlueprint chicklet
Step 3: SUBMIT courses
- Review courses carefully. Make sure you meet the requirements for the courses you request.
- When you are sure you are ready to submit course selections, click Submit (button will be enabled December 7 - February 19). Note: Once you have submitted, you will not be able to change your courses in myBlueprint.
Step 4: PRINT course selection sign-off sheet
- Bring a signed copy of your course selection sign-off sheet to the Guidance office.
- Please note that courses are not confirmed until students register for the 2016-2017 school year and receive an official timetable. While efforts are made to accommodate requests made on myBlueprint, availability of requested courses cannot be guaranteed. Students may need to select alternate courses.
A. If you plan to take a summer school course, do not include it in your course selections for next year. Add a comment in myBlueprint indicating your plan to take the course in the summer. Select the course you would like to take in day school.
Q. Can I take a spare?
A. If you will have at least 24 credits by the end of the 2016-2017 school year, you may be eligible for a spare.
Q. Can I log on to myBlueprint using the email and password I set up last year?
A. You can access your account directly through BYOD or by visiting www.myblueprint.ca/peel and using your email and password to Login. New Users can set up an account on this site by selecting their Secondary School and clicking Create Account (student #@pdsb.org).
Q. What other features are available on myBlueprint?
A. You can use myBlueprint to:
- plan courses
- explore occupations
- research post-secondary programs
- create a resume
- complete career surveys
Q. Where can I go for more information about course planning?
A. You can make an appointment to meet with your guidance counsellor.