Top ten rules of emailing
Top ten poster rules
1. be concise and to the point.
Do not make an email longer than it should be.
2. Answer all questions, and pre-empt further questions.
An email reply must answer all questions.
3. Use proper spelling, grammar, punctuations
This is not only improper because of spelling but because improper grammar and spelling can give a bad message to the person you are emailing.
4. Make it personal.
Not only should the e-mail be personally addressed, it should also include personal i.e.
5. Use templates for frequently used responses.
Some messages you get over and over again, such as directions to your office.
Some of simple rules
Final 5 rules
6. Answer Swiftly.
Customers send an e-mail because they wish to receive a quick response.
7. Do not attach unnecessary files.
By sending unnecessary responses you might annoy the customers.
8. Use proper structure & layout.
Since reading for a scene is more difficult than reading from paper, the structure and layout is very important.
9. Do not overuse the high priority options.
If you overuse the high priority options you will lose it functions.
10. DO NOT TYPE IN CAPITALS!
IF YOU TYPE IN CAPITALS IT WILL SEEM AS IF YOU ARE SHOUTING.