3rd Grade News
Announcements & Other Exciting Things
- I hope you enjoyed the President's Day holiday!
- February book orders are due on Friday, February 26th.
- February 29th at 6:00 PM is the third grade parent meeting for more information regarding the RSA law and state testing. It will be held in our school gym.
Reading/ Language Arts
Some skills we will be learning and reviewing this week are:
- Using Story Structure
- Following Directions
- Author's Purpose
Our vocabulary words this week are:
February reading logs and Book It goals are in take home folders! I will collect the reading logs on Tuesday, March 1.
At home, please continue to work with your student on their basic facts in all 4 operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division). Flash cards work well, as do the many iPhone and iPad apps available for free!
Science/ Social Studies
- Clorox Wipes
- Plain #2 Pencils (Dixon/Ticonderoga brand)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Glue Sticks
- Wide Ruled Notebook Paper