May/ June Newsletter
May 4th- St. Jude's Trike-a-Thon
Please bring in your child's permission slip and bike helmet so they are able to participate.
May 23rd- Keswick Theater Field Trip
We will be seeing "Suessical the Musical." This is the class' graduation gift from the school. Permission slips are due ASAP!
May 30th- Memorial Day
The school will be closed for the holiday.
May 31st- Pre-K 2 Report Cards
June 3rd- Kindergarten Report Cards
June 8th- Graduation 11:00 am
Please see below for details.
June 10th- Last Day of School
This the last official academic day of the school year; however, post graduation will be more of transitioning the room for summer camp and playing.
- Please finalize your summer plans with Ann or Michelle.
- Make sure your child has sunscreen and a matching form. We cannot apply sunscreen without both.
- Check that your child has correct sized and weather appropriate clothes.
Kindergarten/ Pre-K 2 Graduation
Wednesday, June 8th, 11am
112 Dickerson Road
North Wales, PA
- Friends and family are welcome to the ceremony but make sure your child is represented by at least one adult.
- Your child needs to be here by 10:15 AM if they do not need morning care.
- We will start promptly at 11:00.
- Lunch will be provided for everyone attending.
- There will be no transportation for North Wales Elementary so you will be responsible for getting your child to school. The lunch will conclude before their school day begins.
Coming Up this Month...
- Character, main idea, plot, setting, conclusions review
- -ed, -ing endings, th-, ch-, sh-, kn-, wh- beginnings
- Sight words: now, our, pretty, ride, saw, under, too, into, ran, soon, want, yes, ate, must, white
- Review of all covered material
- Composing and Decomposing Numbers 11-19
- Addition and subtraction fluency
- Multiplication and division concepts introduced
- Review of all cover d material
- Growing and changing animals and plants
- Kindergarten research project
- Family Life