Young Careers Hope Group
Week 4 - David and Sexual Sin
We're looking forward to Thursday!
We'll serve dinner as usual this week; feel free to bring a side or dessert if you'd like! Check in with Lauren (440-708-6874) to see what you can bring.
Love you guys. Hope to see you Thursday.
1. What is the significance of this story recorded for us in the Bible?
2. Why does the author give us such detail about King David being home in Jerusalem?
3. What are the consequences from David’s actions in this chapter and even later in 2nd Samuel?
4. What is God’s perspective on David’s actions?
5. What are the challenges for us to pursue purity in such a sex saturated culture?
Here are some ways we can pray for each other this week. We can pray...
- ...for Katie's best friend, who is going through a difficult time with family.
- ...for Jonny and Jess as they adjust to married life! Woohoo!
- ...for all of us to exist in a state of worship--not to turn it on or off, but to do all things as an act of worship to God.