Southern Charms Weekly Minutes
Reagan Montgomery's Team News 6.17.13
Tips for Booking
1) Make a big List! Use the Social Mixology sheet to help you brainstorm 10 names in different social circles.Tip: think about relatives, acquaintances, kids' friends' contacts, community connections and friends
2) Mail out a summer look book. Be sure to write a personal note with the book and mark a piece or two that you think the customer would love. Say something like, "Hi Lisa! I thought you would love seeing our new summer collection. Check out the page I marked. The Serenity Stone Earrings would love gorgeous on you! I can't wait to hear what you think! XO Reagan"
3) OR, send out warm up emails to prospective hostesses. Use the wording from June's Words to Say.
4) Schedule your "Power Hour" to follow up with a phone call to all the ladies you sent books or emails to earlier.
5) Check the SDU for Faux Booking Calls to hear what you could say.
6) When calling, be bubbly and excited but genuine. Think about all the fun themed trunk shows that would be fun for summer like Cupcakes and Couture, Belinis and Baubles, Drinks and Jewels by the Pool. Be sure to look over common objections so you are ready. Offer 2 choices: weeknight or weekend? Tuesday or Thursdays?
7) DON'T leave long messages. If anything, don't leave a message the first time you call.
Recording Training Calls:
- Danielle Redner's Booking From Scratch call: http://com.stelladot.stylists.s3.amazonaws.com/audio/trainingcalls/February%202013/0221_BookingCall.mp3
- Call on Overcoming Objections: http://com.stelladot.stylists.s3.amazonaws.com/audio/trainingcalls/November_Calls/TrainingTuesday11.08.mp3
- Creating a Big List and Warming Up Your Prospects: http://com.stelladot.stylists.s3.amazonaws.com/audio/trainingcalls/October_Calls/TrainingTuesday10-18.mp3
End of Month Challenge - Add 1 more!
Add 1 more Trunk Show and/ or 1 more stylist for June.
One entry for each new qualifying show and/or stylist.
I will be drawing for a piece of the new FALL LINE ($100 value) on July 1st!
EVERYONE that participates will earn $25 in Business Supply Credits.
Post your results on the thread on our Facebook Page.
Good luck! You can do it!
Group Call Sign Ups - Find one just right for you!
Below is a list of the groups and a basic description. Click here to sign up for a group that best fits your goals and needs: http://doodle.com/7basstsq2rww2akb
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com. Once the groups are made, we will decide on a time that works best for use to "meet" each week.
- New Stylists (in Jump Start)
- Consistency Club (Stylists who want a consistent schedule of 2-4 shows a month and wants to earn the Consistency Bonus)
- Stellar Seller Group (Stylists who want to kick it up a notch and reach Stellar Seller in June, July, and/or August which is $5000 in sales in a given month)
- Relaunching Stylists (stylists who would like support, training, and encouragement getting their business started back up)
- Lead is for Me group (Stylist who are interested in sponsoring their first stylist in June and/or July)
- Partnership to Promote to Senior Stylist in 90 days
- Partnership to Promote to Star Stylist in 90 days
1 More Month Until Hoopla!!
Register now for our National Sales Conference at the Paris Hotel, Las Vegas!
Monday, July 15, 2013 - Wednesday, July 17, 2013.
REGISTRATION FEE: $245
Your registration includes:
- 2 general sessions
- Training Tracks catered to your goals
- Entrance into the Fashion Show
- Morning coffee, lunch, plus special recognition receptions
and Red Shoe Affair lunch for qualified Stylists
- Joie de Vivre Dance Party with DJO
- $200 worth of product given throughout the conference
- Recognition, special receptions and much more!
Get set for the must-attend event of the year! Gather with your community
of Stella & Dot entrepreneurs to get inspired, get styled, celebrate each other,
grow your business & have fun!
- Hear the vision and be inspired by your CEO, Jessica Herrin
- Watch the new collection come down the catwalk at our Fall 2013 Fashion Show
- Go behind the design and hear all about the inspiration straight from your award
winning designer, Chief Creative Officer, Blythe Harris
- Get wowed with Style Sessions. Learn how to display it, and how to pair it with
the latest trends from fashion experts
- Get styled in FREE product. Every attending Stylist will leave with $200+ in
product, plus giveaways galore
- Celebrate and be recognized throughout the event!
- Training to transform your business! Leave feeling energized with a clear plan
on how to make the most of your business and improve your dollars per hour
NEW STYLISTS! YOU CAN REGISTER FOR ONLY $199!
PLUS YOU’LL RECEIVE $300 IN FREE PRODUCT SWAG!
All new Stylists will be emailed a discount code within 2 weeks of signing up
to become a Stylist. If you do not receive this discount code please
email us at Hoopla@Stelladot.com. New Stylists will receive $100
in free product credits to be used toward the Fall 2013 collection (issued in July).
Hoopla starts on Monday, July 15th at 3:00 PM, and ends onWednesday, July 17th at 1:30 PM.
An optional session is available on Wednesday from 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM.
Workshop Registration is now open!
Weekly Training Opportunities and Focus
Weekly Focus: Book in tight to finish June strong
Goal Check! What will you focus on in these last 2 weeks to reach your monthly and first half goal?
- Be creative around end of school. Hold 2 in one day, office Trunk Shows & Shows on the go!
- Book and sell on the gol when you're out and about enjoying summer! Carry mini books and your filled "Bring It" jewelry roll to gather contact information as you socialize. Listen to our "Booking Bonanza - Booking on the Go" archived call for inspiration
Tips from the Top
Tuesday, June 18th
Dial: (800)747-5150 Access: 6977091#
Summer is the perfect time to be creative with your Trunk Show schedule. While the in-home Trunk Show is the heart of our business, consider augmenting your Trunk Show sales this season with summer sales boosters. Join this week's Tips from the Top call to hear how Lead Stylists, Sarah Spurrell and Julia Klemin and Sr. Stylist, Katie Hall have all successfully increased their sales through selling on the go and online Facebook style sessions and how you can too!
Hear what Stylists are saying about our Workshops
"I love that S&D offers these training calls. My sponsor is in California and I'm in Colorado (soon to be in Illinois) but I feel the training is accessible any time, anywhere!" Liz Nakata, Stylist from Colorado
Tuesday, June 18th
This workshop will cover the casual 1, 2, 3’s of sponsoring. Learn how to plant casual seeds with your Hostesses, guests at Trunk Shows and your friends. Then hear how to have easy follow-up conversations to close the loop. If you’re interested in learning how to sponsor by habit, mark your calendar for this session.
Wednesday, June 19th
In this Workshop, we’ll discuss the basics of booking Trunk Shows. We’ll cover booking from scratch, building your Who Do You Know List, planting seeds at Trunk Shows and using the Words to Say to book Trunk Shows. If you want to maximize your bookings with the new Summer Collection, you won’t want to miss this call.
Maximizing your Trunk Show Experience
Thursday, June 20th
Join Leadership Development Director, April Price, for a fun and informative Workshop to help you maximize your Trunk Shows in March. Hear how to achieve 10-3-2-1 through effective Hostess Coaching, savvy Trunk Shows tips and Follow Up. If you want to increase your dollars per hour, this is the Workshop for you!
Click here to register for these sessions.
Thursday, June 20th
Dial: (800)747-5150 Access: 8510587#
Mark your calendars and share this event with your prospective Stylists to get on the line with CEO & Founder, Jessica Herrin as she discusses the Stella & Dot opportunity, why now is the perfect time to start a new business, and tips on the best way to get started. She will also open up the call to answer any questions your prospective Stylists may have. This is a “must do” for anyone who may be on the fence about the opportunity.
Have a wonderful week!
Top Sellers in June
Janeen Reeson $1585
Katherine Julian $1201
Reagan Montgomery $1192
April Keegan $762
Rebekah Howard $745
Katelyn Connors $609
Tara DeLuca $524
Glam Getaway Update!
June is the last month to earn points for Glam Getaway! Let's cheer these ladies on as they get closer to earning the next level...
Reagan Montgomery 47106 Level 2
Katelyn Connors 20799 Level 1
Casey Dornan 12679 Level 1
Janeen Reeson 11633 Level 1
Katie Simmons 6438
Katherine Julian 5537
Tara Deluca 5336
Meet Stella & Dot - Virginia Beach
Monday, June 17th, 6:30pm
741 First Colonial Road
Virginia Beach, VA
Hosted by Katelyn Connors
741 First Colonial Rd
Virginia Beach , VA
Meet Stella & Dot - Midlothian, VA
Saturday, June 22nd, 10am
13830 Village Place Drive
Join me for an Observation Show!
Friday, June 21st - Club West Med Spa
Tuesday, June 25th - Midlothian, VA
Thursday, June 27th - Midlothian, VA
Sunday, June 30th - Midlothian, VA