Student Bulletin - September 18, 2022
- Yearbook Club (7th & 8th grade members) Room D212 & D113 (7:35 AM)
- XC Meet at Raytown Central MS (4:00)
- Volleyball (C) vs Raytown Central (Home) (4:00)
- Football vs Belton (Home) at PLMS (4:00)
- MasterMinds Club (7:15 AM)
- LSTA Club Room C107 (7:30AM)
- Volleyball vs Heritage (Away) at Heritage Middle (4:00)
- XC Meet at Delta Woods MS (4:00)
- Yearbook Club (6th grade members) Room D212 & D113 (7:35AM)
- Football (C) vs Pleasant Lea at PLMS (4:00)
- School Picture Retake Day - Tuesday, October 25th
GENERAL INFORMATION & Updates
Teen Read Week
Athletic Events - ETMS
Bison Fan Days are the exception.
Bison fan day
Our first Bison Fan Day will be on Monday 9/26 for volleyball.
This is a fun activity where students get to cheer on the ETMS Volleyball Team. Any 6th-8th grade student may sign up. Students will need to be picked after the game.
Please fill out the permission form if your student plans to attend. Students will NOT be able to stay after school if parents have not filled out the form prior to the event.
End of Day - Transportation
We ask that you notify the office prior to 3:00 with any transportation changes for students that day.
This timeline allows us to communicate these changes to the teacher, while also supporting the daily routines and processes that occur during this busy part of the day.
It is difficult to check students out after 3:00 PM. If parents need to check students out early for an appointment, please avoid the 3:00-3:15 PM timeframe.
Thank you for partnering with us to ensure the safety for all ETMS Bison during dismissal.
Homework Help - 8th Grade
If you'd like help with homework, especially math, you are welcome to stay after school any Thursday until 4:15.
Room: B211 (8th grade pod) Mrs. Kassing
Tennis Club - ALL GRADES
Interested in tennis?
Never played before...No problem! No racket or experience needed.
We will have an open court at LSHS, so you can learn how to play and get ready to take on BCMS on October 22nd.
Aux Gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting in November through February at 7am.
Coach Grumke and Coach Frashier
Future Teachers Club - all grades
Lee's Summit Teacher's Association (LSTA)
First Meeting: Wednesday, Sept 21 from 7:30-8:05 AM, room C107 (7th grade pod)
Mrs. Russell, sponsor