Roman Name: Neptune
The God of Sea
- Trident- Makes water appear anywhere.
- Horse- The ¨creator" of the horse.
- Water- He can control water. (obviously;)
- Siblings- Zeus ,Hades, Hera, Demeter, Hestia
- Parents- Cronus and Rhea
- Wife- Amphitrite
- Kids- Areion, Aloadai, Triton, Nauplios , Nausithous, Polyphemus, Chrysaor, Pegasus, Pelias, Neleus
- Cruel /Ruthless
- NIce (now and then)
- Creative god (creates animals of the sea)
- Control waves and water
- healing powers
- Easy to be lied to and tricked.
- Can´t control his anger.
- Could cause earthquakes and storms at anytime.
- Vengeful (Blinded a cyclops after he was offended)
- Swallowed by his father. (with brothers)
- His name is husband in Greek.
"Greek Mythology: Poseidon." Greek Mythology: Poseidon. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"The Many Loves of Poseidon, the Greek God of the Sea." About.com Education. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Poseidon." , God of the Sea, Floods and Earthquakes. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Poseidon." Poseidon. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Poseidon Was the Greek God of the Seas, the Horses and the Earthquakes." Greek God Poseidon (Neptune), the God of the Seas and Oceans. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Poseidon • Facts and Information on Greek God Poseidon." Greek Gods & Goddesses. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"A Profile of Poseidon: Fast Facts about the God of the Sea." About.com Travel. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Special Abilities/ Powers." Poseidon: The God of the Sea &nb. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.