Carlisle Virtual Academy (CVA)
CARLISLE AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
We are here for you!
Dear Carlisle Area School District Family,
As we continue to navigate this unprecedented situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, our students, staff, families and the entire community continue to demonstrate adaptability, patience, and understanding. In preparing for the 2020-2021 school year, we are ensuring that the quality of our student's education remains high - while also taking into consideration many new unknowns.
Concerned about returning to school and would like to pursue a completely online option, we are here for you! We are committed to providing choices and flexibility for students and families who are concerned about returning to school in the fall. One option is Carlisle Area School District's Virtual Academy (CVA), a tuition-free, online education program, available to students in Kindergarten through 12th grade.
CVA students remain part of our school district community and have access to the many benefits of the district including support services and extra-curricular activities, and eventually a Carlisle High School diploma. If you would like more information or if you are ready to enroll, submit your information below.
Stephanie G. Douglas
Director of Digital Learning and Technology
Carlisle Area School District
Why choose Carlisle Virtual Academy (CVA)
- Flexible scheduling for individualized learning pathways
- High-quality, standards-aligned curriculum
- Extensive course offerings
- Free access to instructional/tutoring, counseling, library, and technical services
- Participation in extra-curricular activities (sports, orchestra, band, chorus, concerts, dances/prom, family fun nights, etc.)
- Credits transition to our traditional program and lead to a Carlisle High School diploma
- Laptop or $500 reimbursement option for expenses related to the full time CVA option