We Need You!
In case you weren't able to join us for the Burrough's family event on September 14th - here's a little recap of what you missed!
Studies have shown that parent involvement in education is crucial. No matter their income or background, students with involved parents are more likely to have higher grades and test scores, attend school regularly, have better social skills, show improved behavior, and adapt well to school. One way to be involved is volunteering in the school.
Burroughs Open House
Wednesday, Sep. 28th, 3:45-5pm
551 South Richardson Avenue
Note: If you need to have a meeting with your child's teacher to discuss any questions or concerns, please schedule that meeting directly with their teacher at a different time than the open house. We value your student's privacy and cannot offer private meetings during the open house.
Who Do I Contact?
Here's a list of who to contact when at Burroughs!
• Concerns with other students
• Questions about classroom expectations
• Questions about homework/classwork
• Discussing accommodations for your student
• Request a meeting
Click here for the School Directory for your child's teacher's email address.
• Questions about building policies (Lunch, Recess, Arrival & Dismissal, etc)
• Concerns with building staff member
• Questions about district policies