$.30 per 100g
Oxygen is the two major component of air with 21% and the third most abundant element in universe. It's production is made by plants in photosynthesis
- Highly reactive gaseous element! Essential for aerobic respiration and combustion process.
- Common uses: Medicine, rocket propulsion, steel production, welding, oxygen mask and concentrators and also used in synthetic chemicals and plastic.
- H2O(water) is the most familiar oxygen compound.
- OF2(oxygen difluoride) similar molecules to water but it have different properties being an oxidizer.
- Forms bonds with almost every other element.